2021 Mazde Cx-30, push start Automatic EVO-One , Thar-one-MAZ5 Harness, Flash-link4
1) Installed, all connections checked and rechecked
2) Options set using Flashlink on a PC as per instructions (checked again)
3) dcryptor run, on a PC, it went to and updated the access code from the internet
4) finished the programming, all lights flashed the correct colours at the correct time in the process
5) testing; I stand >15 ft away, press lock lock lock. The horn sounds lights flas as a normal car lock. car does not start. nothing happens, no additional lighst or anything else
Other points. I cut the yellow loop as started in the instructions
how do I troubleshoot?