So, this is driving me nuts for days and I cannot figure it out. Please.......I can pay whoever solves this!
- 2007 Honda Accord (Standard key)
- Manual: https://cdn02.fortin.ca/download/27111/evo-all_ig_reg_bi_hon_m_27111.pdf
- Everything wired up per diagram 1.
- Evo-ALL with latest firmware and proper car flashed.
- Viper 4104V remote starter
- Connected in D2D mode to remote starter
- Viper status output (blue) is hardwired to the Evo-All GWR input (dark blue).
- Locking, unlocking, trunk all work excellent 100% of the time.
- Viper is wired to the cars: 12v constant, ground, ignition (heavy gauge), starter, accessory 1, accessory 2
Basically I am having VERY inconsistant crank, but no start issues that make zero sense. About 5 out of 10 times, it will start on the first crank. However, other times it will just crank for 4 seconds, then retry and fire on the second crank.... Also if it fails on the first, crank, I'm able press the remote start button to cancel the start.....then when I press the remote start button again, it will fire on the first crank....weird.
Why does the ignition wire from the Evo-All go to the 7 pin ignition barrel harness and not the heavy gauge ignition 1 wire on the other car harness?
Am I supposed to connect the Evo-All ignition wire to the remote starter ignition wire too?