I saw a similar post to this but I am not using the four pin black connector that the answer referenced. My issue is once I programmed the evo one the car remote started and I was able to terminate the remote starter by pressing the brake. Then I remote started it again and put the key in and turned it to on and everything was good until I tried to remote start it again. When I tried to remote start it again the blue light blinked for each lock press of the key fob then I saw a red led flash 3 times. I can reproduce this exact issue if I repgraom the module. Here are the steps:
1) Hold down programming button and plug in six pin connector
2) Keep holding down until blue led is solid
3) Let go of programming button and turn key to on position
4) Wait until blue led starts flashing rapidly
5) Turn key off and yellow LED lights up
6) Press lock button 3x
7) Car remote starts successfully!
8) Put key in ignition and turn to on position
9) press brake pedal and car stays running
10) shut off car
11) try 3x lock procedure and car will not remote start
Any ideas on what the issue could be? I checked the connections but I don't know how likely it could be a connection since re-programming the device works every time for the first remote start.