So after fighting with this install for the past 3 days off and on I finally figured out what was wrong with the install.
After wiring everything up and programming the EVO-ALL to the vehicle the vehicle would not consistently start. Sometimes it would work great, the next it would start for 1 second and then shut off. Initially I tried the GWR wire to see if it was somehow not working, it was fine. Next I tried hard wiring (no D2D) to see if that was the problem. It was.... sort of. You see the EVO-ALL for whatever reason was NOT outputting Tach (even in wire to wire) but was outputting Brake. Tried 4 different modules and all had the same issue. Tried various firmwares as well. Same problem.
Ultimately I ended up using the EVO-ALL to controll the Transponder bypass & doorlock only. All other features were useless and had to be wired directly to the vehicle.
So, there is no question. Just a statement.