Quick Vehicle Finder
Find the right solution for your vehicle

Questions & Answers

What is the specific name of the plastic 3 pin shock sensor connector on an evo-one

0 votes
I have been to several electronic stores, auto parts stores, and searched the internet. It would help tremendously if I had the specific name of the type of connector used for the 3 pin shock sensor port on the evo-one. I would prefer to have the plastic connector instead of hard wiring it or using butt connectors on the pins. Its hard enough to find a butt connector btw. I have my sensors and the wiring ready to go all i need is the specific name of the plastic connector. Thanks in advance
asked Jan 20, 2017 in FAQ by Matthew Scott (660 points)

2 Answers

+1 vote
The correct connector for this application is indeed the JST XH 3 Pin connector.
answered Jan 23, 2017 by Matthew Scott (660 points)

yes Awesome.

0 votes
I am going to order JST-XH 2.54 3-pin connectors from amazon. Looks like that is the correct connector for those looking to add their own shock/glass break/tilt etc sensor to the evo one. Perfect for rewiring a 4 pin sensor to a 3 pin. After I receieve them I will verify they are the correct ones and post to let everyone know.
answered Jan 20, 2017 by Matthew Scott (660 points)

good luck yes