Preloaded module & T-Harness combo for Volkswagen and Audi vehicles.
Preloaded module & T-Harness combo for select Volkswagen vehicles. The EVO-VWT6 is the ultimate Factory Fit, ALL-IN-ONE data immobilizer bypass, door lock, alarm & remote start interface with T-Harness combo module for select Volkswagen vehicles.
It raises the standard of hassle-free installation convenience to a whole new level. It uses a multiple bus architecture with 10 separate communication ports that provide more complete functionality on every supported vehicle.
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE SOLD, INSTALLED AND SUPPORTED BY A PROFESSIONAL.
- Advanced Features
- Remote Starters
- Operating Requirements
- Alarm Systems
- Immobilizer Bypass
- GPS Systems
Built-in advanced features for installations.
- 3 x On-board LEDs for simplified programming and diagnostics.
- 1 x Factory Fit T-Harness for easy install.
- 1 x TB-VW 
- 1 x 2-way datalink port for data-to-data (RS-232) communication with compatible remote-starters and security-systems. 
- 1 x 20 Pin general purpose plug for wire-to-wire connections with non-datalink equipped remote-starters and security-systems.
- Self-Learning algorithm automatically detects the vehicle during programming and adjusts accordingly.
- 3 x CAN-Bus controllers.
- 3 x General purpose controllers (J1850, Class 2, encrypted key etc.).
- 1 x On-board relay (SPDT).
- 1 x On-board relay (DPDT).
- 1 x Analog controller 0-12VDC @ 20mV steps (Passlock, MUX).
- 1 x EVO-ALL control module. 
- 1 x TB-VW 
- 1 x Warning label.
- 1 x 4 Pin 2-way data-link harness. 
- 1 x Factory Fit T-Harness (THAR-VW6). 
-  A firmware update is required.
-  Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped remote-starter, security-system or RF-KIT greatly simplifies installation.
-  Updated firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis. We recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) prior to the installation of this product.
-  Secure Clip Harness.
-  Refer to vehicle compatibilty page. Some vehicles may still require a key for remote starter installation.