1-way long-range RF kit included all-in-one remote starter kit with 2 1-button remotes.
Part of our EVO 4 SERIES and based on an FM 433 MHz communication platform, EVO-ONE-411 is a 1-way all-in-one remote starter kit that includes an EVO-ONE module for high-current or low-current ignition vehicles, including a full alarm system and immobilizer bypass, as well as an EVO 4 SERIES RFK411 RF kit. Its two 1-button RM411 remote controllers operate over a long range of up to 2,000 feet (600 meters). This kit is provided with our clear blue LED indicator FMH Fortin Antenna. Outfitter with perfect pocket fit remotes, you can be sure this all-in-one kit will offers the high reliability you need for your modern lifestyle.
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE SOLD, INSTALLED AND SUPPORTED BY A PROFESSIONAL.
- Advanced Features
- Remote Starters
- Operating Requirements
- Alarm Systems
- Immobilizer Bypass
- GPS Systems
Built-in advanced features for installations.
Functions & Controls
- EVO-ONE remote starter for high-current or low-current ignition vehicles
- Full immobilizer bypass
- Built-in alarm system
- Remote start from the OEM remote ready (3x Lock or Lock-Unlock-Lock)
- Works with smartphone remote starter app telematic devices
- High performance hardware (3x SAE CAN, 2x LIN, 1x J1850, 6x programmable circuit-board relays)
- Convenience functions
- Compatible with DCryptor Technology
- Compatible with all Fortin T-Harnesses (sold separately)
- Compatible with automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- Controls start, stop, lock and unlock functions
- CE, IC and FCC certified devices
- Fast and easy installation
- Superior warranty program
- 2x RM441 2-way 1-button long-range 2,000 feet (600 meters) remotes (FM 433 MHz)
- 1x FMH Fortin Antenna (with programming button and clear blue LED indicators)
- 1x Antenna cable
- 1x Installation and programming guide
- 1x User guide
- 1x EVO-ONE control module 
- 1x Warning label 
- 1x Hood pin switch
- 1x 20-pin general-purpose harness 
- 1x 6-pin high power harness 
- Installation cables 
-  A firmware update may be required for the module to support the most recent vehicles.
-  Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped telematic unit greatly increases range and user integration.
-  Because updated firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis, we recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) before setup.
-  Secure clip harness.