1-way long-range RF kit included all-in-one remote starter kit with 2 4-button remotes.
Part of our EVO 4 SERIES and based on an FM 433 MHz communication platform, EVO-ALL-441 is a 1-way all-in-one kit that includes an EVO-ALL remote starter kit for low-current vehicles, with a built-in CAN alarm system and an immobilizer bypass and interface module, as well as an EVO 4 SERIES RF441 1-way long-range RF kit. Its two 4-button RM441 remote controllers operate over a long range of up to 2,500 feet (760 meters). This kit is provided with our clear blue LED indicator FMH Fortin Antenna. EVO-ALL-441 is an impressive all-in-one remote starter kit with a modern touch, at an affordable price.
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE SOLD, INSTALLED AND SUPPORTED BY A PROFESSIONAL.
- Programming Requirements
- Advanced Features
- Remote Starters
- Operating Requirements
- Alarm Systems
- Immobilizer Bypass
- GPS Systems
Resources required for programming the unit in the vehicle. Does not include operation.
Functions & Controls
- EVO-ALL remote starter for low-current vehicles
- Full immobilizer bypass
- Built-in CAN alarm ystem (EVO-Alarm)
- Remote start from the OEM remote ready (3x Lock or Lock-Unlock-Lock)
- Works with smartphone remote starter app telematic devices
- High performance hardware (3x SAE CAN, 2x LIN, 1x J1850, 3x programmable circuit-board relays)
- Compatible with DCryptor Technology
- Compatible with all Fortin T-Hanesses (sold separately)
- Controls start, stop, lock and unlock functions and much more
- CE, IC and FCC certified devices
- Fast and easy installation
- Superior warrenty program
- 2x RM441 1-way 4-button long range 2,500 feet (760 meters) remotes (FM 433 MHz)
- 1x FMH Fortin Antenna (with programming button and clear blue LED indicators)
- 1x Installation and programming guide
- 1x User guide
- 1x EVO-ALL control module 
- 1x Warning label 
- 1x Hood pin switch
- 1x 20-pin general purpose harness 
- 1x 6-pin high power harness 
- Installation cables 
-  A firmware update may be required for the module to support the most recent vehicles.
-  Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped telematic unit greatly increases range and user integration.
-  Because updated firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis, we recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) before setup.
-  Secure clip harness.