All-In-One Remote Starter, Security System and Data Interface
The EVO-ONE is the ultimate and smallest ALL-IN-ONE HIGH POWER data immobilizer bypass, doorlock, security system & remote start interface. Compatible with all EVO-ALL T-Harnesses and also providing a new broad access to High Power T-Harnesses the EVO-ONE now sets the industry benchmark to a higher level. It raises the standard of hassle-free installation convenience to a whole new level. It uses a multiple micro controller and bus architecture which redefines the word Remote Starter. This unit is much more powerful than most entry level vehicle's BCM. EVO-ONE is an impressive state of the art unit at reachable cost.
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE SOLD, INSTALLED AND SUPPORTED BY A PROFESSIONAL.
- Advanced Features
- Remote Starters
- Operating Requirements
- Alarm Systems
- Immobilizer Bypass
- GPS Systems
Built-in advanced features for installations.
- 3 x On-board LEDs for simplified programming and diagnostics.
- 1 x Preloaded firmware for maximum compatibility. 
- 1 x Harness part bag.
- 2 x 2-way datalink port for data-to-data (RS-232) communication with compatible external devices such as smartphones & GPS telematic units. 
- 1 x All EVO-ALL I/O's for full fledge Data and Analog vehicle functions coverage. 
- Self-Learning algorithm automatically detects the vehicle during programming and adjusts accordingly.
- 5 x High power Onboard relay.
- 3 x CAN-Bus controllers.
- 3 x General purpose controllers (J1850, LIN, Class 2, encrypted key etc.).
- 1 x On-board relay (DPDT).
- 1 x Analog controller 0-12VDC @ 20mV steps (Passlock, Parking lights, MUX).
- 10 x Data I/O controllers.
- 1 x Dual zone shock sensor input.
- 2 x Datalink RS232 ports. 
- 1 x EVO-ONE control module (firmware preloaded). 
- 1 x Warning label. 
- 1 x Hood Pin switch.
- 1 x 20 Pin general purpose harness. 
- 1 x 6 Pin High Power Harness. 
-  A firmware update may be required for the module to support newest vehicles.
-  Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped telematic unit greatly increases range and user integration.
-  Updated firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis. We recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) prior to the installation of this product.
-  Secure Clip Harness.