FLASH-LINK UPDATER - Firmware update tool for Windows.
The FlashLink Updater device allows you to update the firmware on your Fortin bypass modules and remote-starters in a matter of seconds using the Fortin FlashLink Manager software for Windows .
The FlashLink Updater will work with modules that have bar codes stamped on the label and will allows you to upgrade/downgrade the firmware version on any of our supported modules through a USB cable, PC and Internet connection.
THIS PRODUCT MUST BE SOLD, INSTALLED AND SUPPORTED BY A PROFESSIONAL.
- On-board status LEDs
- User friendly interface
- DCryptor capability
- Internet updatability
- FlashLink Updater module supplied with USB-C cable and detailed installation instructions
- Ability to update Fortin 2-Way data modules with the bar-code to any vehicle specific firmware
- Includes Windows drivers (98/2000/XP)
- Compatible with PC and an internet connection
- Customization features and module options directly from the FLASH-LINK Manager menu
- Simple point-and-click enable or disable functionality
- Access installation guides directly from the FLU menu
- No internet required to disable or enable features in the options menu
- The user can disable the following features enabled by default:
- Door Locks
- Trunk Release
- Key Bypass
- Heated Seats & Rear Defrost
- Foot-Brake Output
- Hand-Brake Output
- Door Trigger
- Trunk Trigger
- Hood Trigger
- Auxiliary 1
- Auxiliary 2
- The user can enable the following features disabled by default:
- Unlock/Lock (disarm factory OEM alarm)
- Unlock drivers door priority only
- Aftermarket alarm control via OEM remote
- Engine-Start via OEM remote by pressing 3x lock
- Enable RF kit functionality by brand
- Enable EVO-ALL alarm features
- 1x FlashLink Updater module
- 1x USB cable (Type B)
- 1x Fortin Data-Link cable
- 1x Installation guide
-  Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit).