Fortin Electronic Systems is seeking a Product Trainer to join our team. The products trainer will act as the face of Fortin to represent the company at shows, expos and visits to different dealers and distributors. This person is also in charge of planning all presentations and marketing materials for on the road training events. The trainer must also be able to answer all technical questions so they will need to have a good understanding of electronics and 12V product installations. Do you want to make a difference? Our clients are located all around the globe, and we need to train/educate them in all the new products that are available to meet their needs.
Primary Roles / Responsibilities
Responsibilities include basic technical troubleshooting and communication as well as contributing to the administrative aspect of the departement. Opportunities are available for those willing and who know their stuff.
- Prepare training material (banners, pamphlets) for training sessions
- Prepare presentations (powerpoint)
- Train customers and installers and keep them up-to-date on the latest solutions Fortin offers
- Stay up to date with all technical issues
- Background in electronics, telecommunications or automotive technician
- Perfectly Bilingual (written, verbal)
- Flexible team player
Skills considered assets
Given the mission critical nature of our applications, you must work very well under pressure, problem solve efficiently, and keep abreast of current technology.
- Good public speaker
- Effective time management
- Excellent research skills
- Effective project management skills / ability to prioritize and schedule tasks
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)itize and schedule tasks
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
Experience and education
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with remote-starter and alarm installations
- Experience in customer service
All qualified candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Mail sign up
Are you a registered user? Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to receive news about our latest products and firmware updates.